New Leaf Sessions: How to be a better vegetarian
Calling all vegans, vegetarians and occasional meat-free eater.
This is a nutrition workshop you can not afford to miss.
Join naturopath and nutritionist Hannah Boyd as she takes you on comprehensive, educational and delicious adventure into the world of meat-free eating. This workshop will give you the tools to become a healthier, happier vegetarian.
Without the correct balance of nutrients your plant-based diet could be doing you more harm than good. Eating meat-free doesn’t mean you have to miss out on essential nutrients and this workshop will show you how.
Hannah will share the latest research on meat-free eating and teach you the basics of food combining, sources of plant-based protein and mineral and how to make sure you are getting enough. Learn all about how the food you eat affects your mood, fertility and overall wellbeing.
The workshop will be held on [bra_highlight style=”highlight1″]Thursday May 2nd 2013[/bra_highlight] at Glebe’s lovely Genki Centre starting at 7pm sharp.
The workshop costs $95 and includes the following:
- 2 hour wholistic nutrition seminar
- A delicious vegan supper and snacks prepared by Maz from Enmore’s raw & vegan cafe Sadhana’s Kitchen
- A take home workbook filled with recipes and plant-based nutrition hints
- A free practitioner brand essential mineral supplement
- A nutrition goodie bag filled with vegan treats
- A voucher for 20% off an initial naturopathic consultation with Hannah and 10% off your first follow up appointment.
Places are limited so book in to avoid missing out.
Book in now to reserve your place by emailing email@example.com